CPSE Labs launches its 3rd Open Call for Innovation Projects
The consortium of nine partners invites technology and engineering firms to submit proposals for industrial experiments to develop innovative cyber-physical products and services
Cyber-Physical Systems Engineering Labs (a.k.a CPS Labs), a consortium made up of nine technology partners, has opened, until the 22nd of June, its “3rd Open Call for Innovation Projects”. This appeal has the aim of the collaboration of enginnering and technology companies to look for the design of new products and innovative services. The choosen proposals will be awarded up to €150,000 and will also recieve technical support to develop their ideas.
The field of CPS includes developers and manufacturers of devices and software, technology suppliers, and systems integrators.
Who collaborates in this call?
The choosen experiments will be supported by, at least, one of the CPSE Labs Design Centres, which are these:
- Univ. Politécnica de Madrid
- Indra Sistemas
- Newcastle University
This call for experiment proposals is issued by the EU-funded Horizon 2020 project CPSE Labs (CPS Engineering Labs – expediting and accelerating the realization of cyber-physical systems, Grant Agreement Number 644400).
- Date of publication: April 27th 2016
- Deadline: June 22nd, 2016 – 17h00 (Brussels time)
- Proposal language: English
- Submission: email experiment proposals to email@example.com
- Call identifier: CPSELabs-16-01
- Call for experiment proposals
- Experiment proposal template. Please use the template to write and submit your experiment proposal.
- FAQs explain our process and our evaluation criteria.
More details at http://www.cpse-labs.eu/calls.php