A huge population challenge because of a 1.251 million population growing year by year and a problem in people´s needs management that will grow as fast as the indian economy grows; but however, a clear horizon: 100 smart cities across 21 states in 5 years. That´s the reality that India, with a US$ 15,329.26 million budget wants to talk about in it´s 2nd Smart Cities India Expo.
The event, that will take place at Pragati Maidan (New Delhi) on May´s 11-13, counted on, in its first edition, with more than 200 participants from 40 countries, 12.000 visitors and more than 1.400 delegates.
Wich sectors will we find in the expo?
Visitor Profile: Who will arrive to the 2nd Smart Cities India Expo?
- Government representatives from ministries, regulatory bodies, municipalities, local authorities, etc.
- Embassies and trade offices
- CEOs, COOs,VPs, Country Managers and other senior management or decision makers of public and private organizations
- Engineers, architects, and consultants
- Suppliers and buyers of relevant technologies
- Companies and consultants involved in smart cities concepts
- Project management companies
- System integrators
- Builders and property developers
- Media and advertising companies
- Non-governmental organizations
- Banks and financial institutions
- End-users, etc.
Here we can read the 1st edition (2015) report: